Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Money, money, money

I think the economic situation is getting to me. It's affecting the company and staff morale.
Suffice to say, it's scary wondering if we have actually hit bottom yet.
Not sure where, but I remember seeing this ad for those loan sharks which said,"Money isn't everything, but everything needs money nowadays".
I've always been an advocate of living within one's means, that means if you make 3 thousand a month, you spend MAXIMUM of 2500 a month.
Some people say it's impossible, "everything so expensive lah" and even "but I need that ninety dollar shampoo for my hair".
It's POSSIBLE, and at the end of the day, you have to take care of yourself FIRST.
And take note of what Mr. Ford said below.

If money is your hope for independence you will never have it.
The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

No comments: