Here I am...sitting in my hospital suite.
Just did a CT angio.
To my relief, the cardiologist says I'm fine.
Ok then, I will be going ALL IN FOR LIFE!
Your result will never exceed your self concept. What you believe about yourself determines everything.
Don’t allow your past or present circumstance dictate what the future holds for you. It is purely based on the decisions you make today.
One moment of decision can change your life.
Make your choices wisely.
Becoming an overnight success takes many late nights that people will never notice before you are noticed. Be prepared to go through those periods.
Not everyone will like you or agree with you. Don’t allow someone else’s opinion of you define your reality.
Never waste a hater. Use them as fuel for your success. The best way to combat haters? Have an amazing life. It’s the only way to live.
When your AMBITIONS are bigger than your FEARS, that’s when you’ll stop coming up with reasons, excuses and justification.
Life is too short to play small.
Live it and go ALL IN.
Monday, May 09, 2016
7 cardinal rules in life:
- Make peace with your past, so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – your actions and beliefs do.
- What others think of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
- Time heals almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
- No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
- Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. Sometime there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
- Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.
Friday, May 06, 2016
So close to 01 June 2016. A new chapter awaits.
Daily mantra to self: