Friday, January 30, 2009

Definition

My beliefs define me.
Not what others think of me or who they think I am.
Not my reputation or who people thought I was.
Not what others have heard, not what others think I have done or do.
Not my talents, not my successes, not my struggles.
Not my friends, not my family, not my place of worship.
Not the laughs, not the hurt, not the smiles, not the tears.
It is not my athletic ability, nor my musical gifts.
It is not my mistakes that I wish I could take back or the memories I wish I could relive.
Not anything else.
MY BELIEFS DEFINE ME.

1 comment:

romerz said...

Hi Bob,

I found your blog quite by accident and was surprised but honored that you chose to list my blog as 'worth reading'.

Thank you so very much for the honor. I try to do my little bit in the hope for a better Malaysia.

Regards,
romerz