Friday, April 10, 2009

Tax time

It's time to file in your tax return.
I forgot the password. Well, it's been a year.
Must be getting older faster than I thought.
Tried to call the IRD's hotline. Tried BOTH numbers.
"Sorry, our officers are currently all engaged."
Wah, that many people getting married in IRD?
Anyway, I probably have that password filed somewhere in my cabinet.
Have to go home after work to look for it.
Hello, IRD, anyone working or not?
You said you extended your office hours from 0730 hrs to 1930 hrs, right?
I want to pay money to you so that the current government can waste it in the next by-election, can or not?
Sidenote. Anyone notice the headlines of both Star and NST? Both also "Status Quo".
2nd time I've noticed that after the Yoga Ban.
The coordination between the Information Ministry and the Chief Editors must be very good.
It's the weekend and it's my turn to be off on Saturday. HOORAY!
On to the golf course, and watching the Masters! Yay!

3 comments:

Thomas C B Chua said...

There are two sure things on earth : your taxes and death!

Unknown said...

Hello Tiger,

Thanks for commenting in my blog and for putting me on your blogroll. I am deeply touched and feel honored.

By all means, use the article...

Take care and may God bless you and yours.

Thanks again.

cheers,
mws

P.S. If you have time, do check out my other blog masterwordsmith-unplugged - I put up a few posts there dailywhereas in Writers.Inc. I do only one post a day.

Have a lovely weekend!

Tiger said...

Thanks, masterwordsmith!
Your latest post is the exact particular type of posts I have wanted to put down on paper whenever my thoughts on perpectives and life in general come around.
Yes, I've heard of you before from other blogs. If I'm not mistaken, the current blog is masterwordsmith version 2?
Thanks again for your consent.