Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy mother's day to all!

My mother was possibly the greatest mom in the history of mankind.
And that would be a tremendous achievement, considering I only had her around for the first 12 years of my life until she passed away.
A parent would need to be a strong figure as well as a figure of friendship.
My mom was everything in that sense.
I could always talk to her about anything and everything.
No secrets, and she would tell me everything she knew too.

I've seen the light


And it's in you,

In everything you are

And in everything you do.

It's a perfect light

That shines for all to see.

It radiates from you

And has pierced the heart of me.

The light is from you.

It's a light that keeps me warm.

It lets me know how loved I am,

And keeps me safe from harm.

To you I am thankful,

In each and every way.

For you lift my spirits up,

With every passing day.

To know that you are there for me,

It makes me feel alive.

Because it is your light,

Upon which my love thrives.

So thank you isn't good enough,

They are the only words I know.

It is your light of friendship,

That gives my world it's glow.

Thanks for sharing your light with me.

For it is the simple things in life that

Are truly unforgettable.

No comments: