Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

My Christmas And New Year Wish For You:

I Promise This To Myself Today
I am living my life by design, not by default.

I am NOW rising to my vision and am doing
whatever it takes to achieve my life's goals and dreams.

I am smart and I have everything I need to grow and
develop into the person I know I am inside and
deserve to be on the outside.

I am NOW releasing anything that is holding me back.

I am NOW forgiving myself and anyone else
that has held me back.

I am NOW choosing freedom over fear
and I am ready to rise.

This is my year to shine, my year to achieve and
my year to break free and BECOME ALL THAT I CAN BE.

May your life be abundantly blessed and filled with love, joy and peace. May all of mankind be blessed today too and throughout the New Year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: