Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A GREAT 2014! And to a Greater 2015!

I had an absolute blinder of a year in 2014.

Let's see:

1. I kicked alcoholism out of my life, thanks to an ex-colleague's inspiring words. Not to mention kicking caffeine etc dependency.

2. My absolute favourite sports team in the whole world, the Westports Malaysia Dragons, kicked butt through the regular Asean Basketball League season and topped the league! Also, the Finals for the first time!

3. Wife, kids and I went on our most enjoyable holiday yet!

4. Workwise, also GREAT! My manpower supply company is now the biggest supplier in Malaysia! And the marine inspection business is also GOOD! We went overdrive into helping all Port Klang shipping lines clear their abandoned cargo and making Port Klang an even more desired port of call for the world's major shipping lines.

5. Wife's liver is doing ok. No sign of her cancer coming back after 7 years post surgery to remove parts of her liver. I think most people undervalue health as their greatest asset. I love you wifey!

Sometimes you think that wishing for greater things would be ungrateful even after having so many good stuff happen to you.
I think that if you dream about it, plan it through and really work for it, there's little reason why you wouldn't deserve better things in life.

I wish you all, family and friends, a HAPPY NEW 2015!

PS. 2014 was not so great for our country and some people. Hint: They are tests of resilience.

No comments: