Friday, September 20, 2013

How old are you?

How old am I?
Well, let me explain it this way -

I'm old enough to feel an occasional twist of muscle, but young enough to tap my toes at the first sound of music.

I'm old enough to accept life's twists and turns, but young enough to challenge apathy or defeat.

I'm old enough to cherish memories, yet young enough to promote new experiences.

I'm old enough to value tradition, yet young enough to sponsor change.

I'm old enough to savor quiet hours, yet young enough to seek laughter and joy.

I'm old enough to have a few regrets, but young enough to use them as stepping stones toward progress.

I'm old enough to respect the accomplishment of science,  yet young enough to accept the simplicity of God.

Now let me ask you the same question, How old are you?

No comments: