Friday, April 26, 2013

War of lies, based on lies

It must be what, 4, 5 years since I wrote anything political.
10 days to go and we will see if Malaysians have the will to change.
I'm making this exception to write on a political angle because I'm fed up with the mainstream drivel, just like 20 million other Malaysians.
BN, you have some really bad consultants, or you hired really bad PR/advertising firms.
Let me go through the list of how you managed to screw yourself up.

1. The 4 Ps of Marketing.
Do your consultants actually know these 4 pillars of Marketing? If they did, you wouldn't need to have so much PR work done. Even with the atrocious work done, your image can't get any better.
Hire me, BN. I'll do a much better job and I'll quit if your ratings doesn't improve.
How's that for accountability?

2. Know your sales/marketing channels.
Yes, you have the complete mainstream media at your disposal. So why waste the space with irrelevant ads? Why are you telling people about the work you are being PAID to do? Only now you want to issue a report card on yourself?
You're being paid with MY TAX dollars. Which means I AM YOUR BOSS.
The Rakyat.
And it doesnt' help that you're flooding the media with your nonsensical words.
TOO MUCH is TOO MUCH.
Less is More mean anything to you guys?

3. Know your target market.
What is the meaning of demographics?
It means that even if you want to lie, you better make sure you're lying to someone who can believe you.
You put all these silly ads on radio.
FACTS you say. But they are LIES.
How do I know?
There's this thing called the INTERNET. And a little thing called Google will help me find facts, undisputable facts that goes against the Veneer you call facts.
ok, ok, sorry if I'm harsh for calling you a liar.
Now listen listen listen.
Have you checked what the demographics for Red FM are?
What is the typical listener for Red? Age group etc.
They are people who can think. Even if they don't go online for the next 10 days, even if they don't talk to another human being for the next 10 days, the ads you're putting goes against any form of logical thinking.
Yes, BN, other human beings who are not BN-aligned can actually use their brains to decipher words.
Their neutrons can actually deduce that you are producing nonsense.
For God's sake, can you imagine how the listeners of all these radio stations feel?
Muak. Jelak. Sickened. Insulted.
PR wishes to record their sincerest thanks to you for driving votes to them.
Yes, your "friends" own all these media companies and you're free to use their airtime and real estate.
Eh, sorry, I mean it's free for you to use them.
If anything, I'm sorry that you're wasting these resources so readily available.
Wait a minute, actually I'm not.
But I really can't stand wastage of any kind.
Not my time, not my eyes and ears.

Maybe post May 05, you will improve. Maybe even become a better runner of things.
Perhaps.
But people will never, I repeat NEVER, forget how you made them feel before May 05.
Best of luck, BN, you're gonna need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Also visit my site InstaForex