Thursday, February 23, 2012

But don't Forget

I foresee a storm coming in my life. It will be a "heavy" one for 2 months. Once I weather it and it's over, I should see clear sailing ahead.
So, my moral is try to see if you can forget the right things and not forget the wrong things.


Forget about the days
when its been cloudy, but
don't forget your hours in the sun.

Forget about mistakes
that you can't change now, but
don't forget the lessons that you've learned.

Forget about the times
you've been defeated, but
don't forget the victories you've won.

Forget about misfortunes
you encounter, but
don't forget the times your luck has turned.

Forget about the days
when you've been lonely, but
don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.

Forget about the plans
that didn't seem
to work out right, but...
Don't forget to Always Have A Dream.

No comments: