Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How we can make the world better

When I started this blog, it was right after the 2008 elections. Coupled with the emotions then, I digressed from the original purpose of the blog, which was to record my thoughts and stuff happening.
Now that I'm back to putting down thoughts going through my mind at a particular moment, it's only logical to see that this world still has a lot of fixing to do.
My intention is to spread the word about how we can be a little more kinder, more polite, nicer and in doing so, become a better human being.
Sadly, there is still a lot of hatred being stirred up by politicians and the like.
Which brings to mind this quote:

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.
- Dennis Wholey

No comments: