Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blessings, count 'em!


These are trying times. Everyone has their issues.
A Facebook friend from my hometown even called me out of the blue to borrow money. As much as I could, I couldn't help him because I have to help myself first and other pressing needs.
I only hope that his situation gets better and everyone works towards a better future for themselves and others.
Here's a rhyme for you.Forget about the days
when it's been cloudy,
but don't forget your
hours in the sun.

Forget about the times
you've been defeated,
but don't forget the
victories you've won.

Forget about the mistakes
that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons.

Forget about the misfortunes
you've encountered,
but don't forget the
times your luck has turned.

Forget about the days
when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly
smiles you've seen......

Forget about the plans
that didn't seem
to work out right,
but don't forget to
always have a dream.

No comments: