Friday, March 18, 2011

The Time is Always Now

I just came back from Japan yesterday. A full week after the 9.0 earthquake and tsunami.
The week I spent there, I could see that the Japanese are such resilient people.
The point to make is that there is never, NEVER a better time to let someone know you love them than NOW.



If you are ever going to love me,


Love me now, while I can know

The sweet and tender feelings

Which from true affection flow,

Love me now while I am living,

Do not wait until I'm gone

And then have it chiseled in marble,

Sweet words on ice-cold stone.

If you have tender thoughts of me,

Please tell me now.

If you wait until I m sleeping,

Never to awaken,

There will be death between us,

and I won't hear you then.

So, if you love me, even a little bit,

Let me know it while I am living

So I can treasure it.

No comments: