Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another year, another challenge

It's the time of the year again, where I will look back and do some reflection.
Anything I could have done better? Yup.
Anything good that I did? YES.
Anything bad that I did? I won't do it again.
I thought 2009 was going to be a good year.
Turned out to be one of the worst years I've had yet.
Made more money, yes, but deficient in so many other things.

2010 is the Year of the Tiger.
If anything, this is the year to go for the goals set and to achieve them.
Happy New Year and God bless everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bobby

I am so sorry to hear that 2009 was a tough year for you...May 2010 be a fantastic year for you and yours!!

Take care and wishing you endless showers of blessings from above!

Best wishes

Tiger said...

Thanks, Paula!
I wish the same for you too!