Saturday, August 15, 2009

Quote of the Day

I was watching John Rambo. Yes, Stallone is way past it, but there was still one good line there.
"DIE for something, or you'll live for NOTHING".
What I take it to mean is that you have to have something to live for. At least one thing that drives you. Otherwise, you're living a life which is nothing more than an empty shell, waiting for things to happen rather than working towards something happening FOR YOU.
With that, I leave you with the Quote of the Day.

You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
If you don't know what your position is, if you don't know where you draw the line between right and wrong, you'll never see yourself as you truly are.
You'll never feel good about yourself.
So that's become my credo.
Stand for something.
And do you know what?
I don't fall for much.
- Star Jones

No comments: